Medical imaging technology completely secure from the public network
MaynImaging standalone is a secure solution for medical imaging centres such as colposcopy clinics, endoscopy or laparoscopy.
If you do not require a connection to a patient record management system, this is the best system for you.
The data is stored in the local machine and can be viewed on the system or exported to DVD or removable USB drive together with patient details and notes. Your data is only available through the MaynViewer application and requires a secret username and password created by the user.
The system is highly secure and the software can only be accessed if the user logs in. We can secure your system with 2 logins if required, all images and videos are encrypted on the local system.
- Variety of touch screens (from 10″ to 23.5″) all-in-one unit for image capture, view and export
- Options for SD and full HD colposcope, with up to 3.27m pixels
- All data is securely stored on the machine, no connection to the hospital network or Internet
- Encrypted export to USB, DVD and most other external data storage, only viewable in MaynViewer
- Highly secure, including encrypted export, intelligent backup and 2 level access control
- Provides a very quick to capture system in clinic for clinicians, reducing appointment time
- Easy to use, intuitive and includes all installation and training
- Complies with medical standards such as UL-60601
- High quality, up to 40x zoom allows very high quality images and vivid colours
- Easy-to-use capture interface and camera functions means quicker appointment times and less time training users
- Intuitive camera technology automatically focuses on subject meaning crisp images every time, multi-capture ensures great images for fast moving subjects
- Ergonomic 8 button area for filters, manual focus or acetic timer display
- Touchscreen or keyboard gives alternatives for data input, depending on user preference
- Easy to clean and maintain (and we provide the cleaning fluids here)
- LED light source gives over 50,000 hours before replacement (that’s over 60 years use if you use it for 2 hours a day, every day!)
- Lightweight stand or more permanent swing arm option and additional screens can be fixed to walls or medical carts
See below for a list of related products:
If you would like to learn more about standalone imaging options or any of our products or services, please feel free to call for a chat (no strings attached).
Every client has different requirements and we offer many options that will give you a system that suits YOU best. Please contact us HERE and we can send more detailed information on the products most relevant to your needs.
Click on the link for a callback or schedule an appointment with an engineer to discuss your needs, or a demonstration of our products.