Flexible medical imaging solution connected to the hospital medical records system
MaynImaging Networked is a connected medical imaging solution for medical imaging centres such as colposcopy clinics or endoscopy/laparoscopy.
This version is perfect where the end users require a connection to an existing patient record management system. The system allows users to search for a patient, take images or video and add the data to that very patient record.
The data collected can be viewed through the normal patient record system interface through usual means such as a hospital computer. If required, images and video can also be securely exported to DVD or removable USB drive together with patient details and notes.
We offer several options, from larger ‘stack’ systems to smaller ‘bridge’ systems that can be implemented with existing ‘standalone’ colposcopes. If you would like more information about the MaynBridge system, click here.
We have created a highly secure system as the images can only be viewed when the user logs in. We can also secure with dual login if required and all saved media is encrypted.
- Variety of touch screens (from 10″ to 23.5″) all-in-one unit for image capture
- Options for SD and full HD colposcope, with up to 3.27m pixels
- Seamless connection to the hospital system, appears as a single integrated system
- Encrypted export to USB, DVD and most other external data sources, only viewable in MaynViewer software
- Intelligent backup and 2 level access control
- Provides a very quick-to-capture system in clinic for clinicians, reducing appointment time
- Easy to use, intuitive and includes all installation and training
- Complies with medical standards such as UL-60601
- High quality, up to 40x zoom allows very high quality images with vivid colours
- Easy-to-use capture interface and camera functions means quicker appointment times and less time training users
- Intuitive camera technology automatically focuses on subject meaning crisp images every time
- Ergonomic 8 button area for filters, manual focus or acetic timer display
- Touchscreen or keyboard gives alternatives for data input, depending on user preference or ergonomics
- Easy to clean and maintain (and we provide the cleaning fluids here), we also offer full support to keep your units running
- LED light source lasts over 50,000 hours before replacement (that’s over 60 years use if you use it for 2 hours a day, every day of the week!)
- Lightweight stand or more permanent swing arm option, additional screens can be fixed to walls or medical carts
See below for a list of related products:
If you would like to learn more about our networked version, please feel free to call for a chat (no strings attached).
Every client has different requirements and we offer many options that will give you a system that suits YOU best. Please contact us HERE and we can send more detailed information on the products most relevant to your needs.
Click on the link for a callback or schedule an appointment with an engineer to discuss your needs, or a demonstration of our products.