MAYNIMAGING Software Options
Product Reference: 0070051
Medical imaging technology software out of the box
We offer a software solution for medical imaging, colposcopes, endoscopes and more. We include planning, implementation, training and support for both standalone and networked versions.
This is an excellent option for existing systems looking to upgrade to a more secure, easy-to-use software. Customers that would like to source their own endoscopes or colposcopes can use our software to digitalise and capture images.
Where customers want to connect an existing analogue camera system to the hospital patient records we offer our MaynBridge solution. This will allow you to search for patients on your own internal system, capture images and save on the patient profile, adding value to your existing equipment.
We also offer full data integration and interfacing with hospital patient record management systems. Our software is compatible with many camera system formats such as HDMI, Component and S-Video.
- Easy-to-use software compatible with most screen sizes
- Data can be stored on the local machine or on a network, images can be encrypted or we can switch the encryption off
- Software is connected to patient record management systems for seamless integration
- Highly secure, including encrypted export, intelligent backup and access control
- Intuitive interface, no cluttered screens or multiple drop-down lists, pleasant to use
- Provides very quick capture in clinic for clinicians, reducing examination time
- Software requires minimal training
- Installation and training included, full support included free for 12 months
See below for a list of related products:
If you would like to learn more about standalone imaging options or any of our products or services, please feel free to call for a chat (no strings attached).
Every client has different requirements and we offer many options that will give you a system that suits YOU best. Please contact us HERE and we can send more detailed information on the products most relevant to your needs.
Click on the link for a callback or schedule an appointment with an engineer to discuss your needs, or a demonstration of our products.