MAYNIMAGING Secure Capture
Standalone medical imaging technology for secure capture of images and video for medical forensic purposes
We designed MaynImaging Secure Capture to be flexible and easy-to-use but at the same time data-secure through encryption. This makes it the perfect solution for the capture of sensitive images and video for forensics or Sexual abuse examinations.
The system is completely standalone and can only be accessed with a username and password. We can also offer a super-secure dual layer level of security where the user must log in twice before access is permitted.
The user can capture Images and video easily and quickly and the system includes many functions to assist the process. We are the first company to develop a number of unique functions. The system includes the unique MaynImaging ‘hide images’ function, where potentially uncomfortable images collected can be quickly hidden from view. The system also includes ‘MaynImaging multi-photo’ for hard-to-capture subjects such as young children, another unique Mayn function.
We encrypt ALL data, even including video (using our proprietary algorithms) which can be exported to DVD or USB drive. Your exported data can only be viewed using MaynViewer technology, this only allows authorised parties to view sensitive data. , This makes MaynImaging Secure Capture one of the most secure systems on the market.
To secure your data we included an intelligent backup allowing your administrator to execute backups to external drive with PIN. For more information on these secure USB removable PIN secured drives, click here
- Touch screen all-in-one unit with high quality SD and full HD image and video capture
- All data is stored on the machine, no connection to the network or Internet
- Highly secure, including encrypted export, intelligent backup and dual level access control
- Provides a very quick to capture system for users, reducing examination time
- Easy to use, intuitive and requires minimal training
- Complies with medical standards such as UL-60601
- Option for additional screens and wall brackets where required
- Option for smaller portable systems that are compatible with this system
See below for a list of related products:
If you would like to learn more about standalone imaging options for forensics, or any of our products or services, please feel free to call for a chat (no strings attached).
Every client has different requirements and we offer many options that will give you a system that suits YOU best. Please contact us HERE and we can send more detailed information on the products most relevant to your needs.
Click on the link for a callback or schedule an appointment with an engineer to discuss your needs, or a demonstration of our products.